Last month I made this cute little 3x3" notecard holder with the Celebrate collection, and I've already used a ton of cards from the set.
I thought I'd make another mini card folio to keep up my inventory . . .
The finished size is 3.5x5", and the folio holds eight 3x4.5" coin envelopes and eight 2.75x4.25" folded notecards.
Paper Supply List:
- (2) 8.5x11 Yellow Prints - Card Bases
- 8.5x11 Quad Print - Card Panels
- 5x8" Purple Plain - Folio Cover
- (2) 4.5x6.25 Purple Plains - Folio Pockets
- (2) 3.25x4.75 Red Panels - Outside Folio Mats
- (2) 2.75x3 Red Panels - Inside Folio Mats
- .75x4.75 Red Panel - Spine Mat
- (2) 3-1/8x4-5/8 Ivory Prints - Outside Folio Panels
- (2) 2-5/8x2-7/8 Ivory Prints - Inside Folio Panels
- 5/8x4-5/8 Ivory Print - Spine Panel
1. Score each 8.5x11 Yellow Print (Club Stamp) horizontally at 2.75 and 8.25". Trim vertically at 4.25". Cut each 4.25x11 horizontally at 5.5". Fold each 4.25x5.5 on the score line. (By scoring first, all four card bases are scored at once.)
2. Trim the 8.5x11 Quad Print vertically at 4.5 and 4". Cut each 4x11 horizontally at 8.5, 6, 5, and 2.5". Nest each 2.5x4 panel onto a Yellow card.
3. Score two 4.5x6.25 Purple Plains horizontally at 1, 1.5, 4.75, and 5.25". Score vertically at 1 and 1.5". Cut along solid lines where indicated on the diagram. Fold along all scorelines and secure flaps to form a pocket.
5. Round the outside corners of the folio and decorative panels. Sandwich a ribbon closure between the outside of the folio and nested panels.
6. Decorate the cards and folio with stamped images from the Crewel & Unusual Greetings UM sheet.
Now that you've made one, make a few more for your friends and loved ones!
Next, it's time to see what Roni Johnson has up her sleeve.
See you next month!