I was inspired by a project posted at Free Range Bookbinding. It didn't have a tutorial, but after a bit of trial and error, I figured it out.
These are tiny booklets made from 3x4.5" coin envelopes and materials from the Shades of Winter collection.
Rather than explain how to make one with written instructions, I chose to film a short tutorial. Enjoy!
Here is a supply list:
- 3x4.5" Coin Envelope
- 18" Ribbon Closure
- 10" Waxed Linen Thread and Needle
- 2-1/8x2-7/8 Outside Back Cover Paper
- 2x2.75" Outside Front Cover Paper
- (2) 2-1/8x2-3/4" Pocket Inserts
- (3) 2-7/8x4" Inside Pages, Folded
- 2-3/8x3" Pocket Flap Cover, Folded Vertically
- Corner Chomper
- Piercing Cradle
- Bone Folder
- Envelope Punch Board
Your next stop on the Shades of Winter hop is with Roni.
I wish you an efficiently crafty new year!