In no particular order . . .
1. Club Scrap's Cape Cod collection with a nifty card pattern.
3. Tribal kit again, using a Score-pal technique to make faux tiles.
4. Cute washi tape background and washi tape technique using inks with images from the Take Wing collection.
5. Card set using Lock & Key collection and a new sketch with cutting formulas for OWH.
6. Love this stamp/stencil combination from the Spring Collection. The stencil creates the colorful fill of the flower.
7. I like the simplicity and dimension of this stand-up card from Random Doorways.
8. Love how simple things can be when using embossing plates to create the artwork with this blocking technique and the Lock & Key collection.
9. The beads sewn onto the hot air balloon from Up, Up & Away are nifty!
10. Simple = good. The technique is super-easy and duplicatable.
11. Just started playing with my new Gelli Plate and developed this block technique used with the Fire & Ice kit. Yum.
12. Used reflective mirror paper to make glass for this Bookshelves card.
13. Inspired by Pinterest to try this fabric-style technique with paper and the Wisteria kit.
I hope you've enjoyed this trip down memory lane! Thanks for a great year!